As we celebrate the start of spring, we are of course experiencing a few rainy days here in Vancouver. The kids and I decided to stay indoors and make a few dove cards for some friends.
All you need is:
- A very cute toddler/baby hand to trace
- Card stock. I used randoms from my scrapbooking heap
- Glue. I prefer rubber cement as it doesn’t leave bubbles and lumps
- Trace a little hand
- Cut around the tracing, leaving some room around the wrist area to shape into a dove head
- Decorate with felts, sparkles and whatever you like. We of course could not resist adding a rock ‘n’ roll touch to ours.
- Paste dove on a piece of folded card stock